DataKitchen’s DataOps Platform adds agility to data engineering while reducing errors and cycle times.
We are hiring a Backend Platform Engineer to help us build the world’s most reliable and scalable DataOps product.
DataKitchen is committed to being remote-first. Our employees are across the U.S., Argentina, Brazil, Canada, the Dominican Republic, France, Italy, Jamaica, Portugal, and other locations.
- Strong Python experience
- Experience building systems software or distributed platforms
- An Agile, quality-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, and drive!
Qualifications That Are a Plus:
- Experience developing against cloud platform APIs (i.e., AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Mongo or other no-SQL databases (i.e., Redis, Elasticsearch, Couch, etc.)
- Experience creating products for developers, data engineers, and/or data analysts
- You must be physically located within GMT+1 (i.e., Italy) to GMT-8 (i.e., California) time zones. We will not consider candidates outside of those time zones because we value close collaboration and working sane hours.
- We do not work with recruiters.
- Everyone else, if in doubt please reach out!
We make our customers wildly successful while respecting each person we work with. We move fast, love, learn from our errors, and fall forward. We embrace Agile Values and Principles.
To apply to this Backend Platform Engineer role, please upload your resume (pdf only) below.