About This Role
As DataKitchen’s customer base continues to expand, we are continually looking to add Data Engineering talent to make our customers wildly successful. We are looking for multiple Data Engineers or Customer Success professionals to join an exciting, growing company delivering a cloud-based DataOps Solution!
Day to Day
- Develop and maintain data pipelines utilizing our DataOps software
- Write Amazon Redshift SQL and leverage other AWS products (S3, Lambda, Glacier) and technologies to transform raw data into analytic assets
- Self-manage and lead client projects
- Run with open-ended requirements to mockup features for clients and then iterate and improve them over time
- Communicate directly with customers; maintain transparency through Jira ticketing and Confluence documentation
- Work in an agile working environment: weekly sprints, daily scrums
- 5+ years of hands-on data engineering experience
- MS in a quantitative field (Computer Science, preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of cloud database design, warehousing (AWS, Snowflake, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Solid experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, preferably Python
- Strength communicating technical details, at both a high level and very detailed
- Knowledge of Commercial Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences data sets (NPP, DDD, Xponent, Plantrak, SPP, Symphony, IQVIA)
You must be physically based within the U.S. and willing to work Eastern Standard Time (EST) hours.
Why You Should Work at DataKitchen
DataKitchen is leading the DataOps movement, making it possible for enterprise data teams to turn data into true business value. We were honored as Gartner’s 2019 Cool Vendor, a CRN Big Data “Start-Up to Watch” in 2020, and OnCon’s 2021 Data & Analytics Vendor of the Year. Our company is profitable, rapidly growing and stock will be part of the package.
DataKitchen has a culture of trust and transparency. As a Data Engineer at DataKitchen, you will own and take responsibility for the work you do. We pride ourselves on being collaborative amongst the team and with our customers. We are always asking “Is there a better way we can do this?,” refactoring and building on what we have done as a team.
We make our customers wildly successful while respecting each person we work with. We move fast, love and learn from our errors, and fall forward. We embrace Agile Values and Principles.