Commercial Pharma DataOps Services
With DataKitchen’s Commercial Pharma Analytic Services, our Data Engineers work as part of your team to bring an Agile and DataOps approach to your data operations. Our team integrates varied data sources into a single, cross-channel Customer Data Platform (CDP) that supports your product launches and the ongoing growth of commercial products with high-quality, on-demand analytics.
Our team integrates all the myriad pharma data sources into a single, cross-channel CDP. Speed and high quality is ensured through automation of the processes that move, transform, and test the data.
Access Deep Expertise
DataKitchen’s engineers work as part of your team. They have deep, unparalleled experience in the pharma industry as well as DataOps and Agile practices.
DataKitchen uses its cloud-based DataOps Platform with your team. The end-to-end Platform automates and coordinates all the people, tools, and environments in your entire data analytics organization. This facilitates training and a simple transfer of the CDP to your team when the time is right.
Product Launch CDP
During a product launch, brand and sales management must rapidly alter their tactics and strategies to meet forecast. We created an integrated CDP under the brand and sales team’s control. This enabled the team to:
- Quickly iterate on analytics without sacrificing data quality.
- Provide key insights to the management team and quickly identify and address anomalies within sub-national market dynamics.
- Regularly evaluate whether a shift in marketing tactics was warranted, keeping them ahead of their competition.
Managed Markets CDP
Managed Market teams are spending millions on data, systems, software, and ad hoc consulting. Our CDP fully integrated all relevant data to answer key questions such as:
- Which major model groups ranked as most important for critical brands?
- How brand performance is tracking nationally and regionally by major model group and individual payer?
- Which individual payers are most influential for critical brands?
- How formulary status influences market share and brand growth?
Specialty Pharma Provider CDP
Life science organizations need to drive specialty therapy revenue by identifying new prescriber opportunities, optimizing treatment paths, and flagging approval roadblocks or improper use scenarios. We created an integrated Speciality Pharma Provider (SPP) CDP under the speciality pharma team’s control. This enabled the team to:
- Understand the complex influence and distribution dynamics across their speciality networks
- Accurately measure payer contract ROI, optimize specialty pharmacy performance, drive sales, increase market share, and achieve better patient outcomes.
- Drive access for local reimbursement and formulary placements
- Improve adherance by better understanding patient treatment journeys
Non-Personal Promotion CDP
Digital channels have disrupted the industry. Non-personal promotion (NPP) data sources have exploded with insight available on every aspect of your customer, their interaction channel, and their journey. Pharma companies must leverage this insight to understand their customer and drive meaningful engagement. We created an NPP data CDP under the analytic team’s control. This enabled the Marketing team to:
- Easily measure the ROI of their marketing
- Optimize their marketing channels and make more impactful budget decisions
- Integrate data from all channels into one 360-degree view of the customer.
Celgene compresses cycle time for new analytics from weeks to one day
Ready to Get Started With DataOps?