Commercial Pharma Agile Data Warehouse
Get trusted data and fast changes from your warehouse.
With this service, our Data Engineers work as part of your team to deliver a Commercial Pharma Agile Data Warehouse you control.
Our team integrates varied data sources into a single, cross-channel Agile Data Warehouse that supports your product launches and the ongoing growth of commercial products with high-quality, on-demand analytics.
Our team integrates all the myriad pharma data sources into a single, cross-channel Agile Data Warehouse. Speed and high quality are ensured by automating the processes that move, transform, and test the data.
Access Deep Expertise
DataKitchen’s engineers work as part of your team. They have deep, unparalleled experience in the pharma industry, DataOps, and Agile practices.
DataKitchen uses its cloud-based DataOps Automation and TestGen software with your team. The end-to-end Platform automates and coordinates all the people, tools, and environments in your entire data analytics organization. This facilitates training and a simple transfer of the Agile Data Warehouse to your team when the time is right.
Product Launch Agile Data Warehouse
During a product launch, brand and sales management must rapidly alter their tactics and strategies to meet forecasts. We created an integrated Agile Data Warehouse under the brand and sales team’s control. This enabled the team to:
- Quickly iterate on analytics without sacrificing data quality.
- Provide key insights to the management team and quickly identify and address anomalies within sub-national market dynamics.
- Regularly evaluate whether a shift in marketing tactics was warranted, keeping them ahead of their competition.
Managed Markets Agile Data Warehouse
Managed Market teams spend millions on data, systems, software, and ad hoc consulting. Our Agile Data Warehouse fully integrated all relevant data to answer key questions such as:
- Which major model groups ranked as most important for critical brands?
- How is brand performance tracked nationally and regionally by major model groups and individual payers?
- Which individual payers are most influential for critical brands?
- How does formulary status influence market share and brand growth?
Specialty Pharma Provider Agile Data Warehouse
Life science organizations must drive specialty therapy revenue by identifying new prescriber opportunities, optimizing treatment paths, and flagging approval roadblocks or improper use scenarios. We created an integrated Speciality Pharma Provider (SPP) Agile Data Warehouse under the Speciality Pharma team’s control. This enabled the team to:
- Understand the complex influence and distribution dynamics across their specialty networks
- Accurately measure payer contract ROI, optimize specialty pharmacy performance, drive sales, increase market share, and achieve better patient outcomes.
- Drive access for local reimbursement and formulary placements
- Improve adherence by better understanding patient treatment journeys
Non-Personal Promotion Agile Data Warehouse
Digital channels have disrupted the industry. Non-personal promotion (NPP) data sources have exploded with insight into every aspect of your customer, their interaction channel, and their journey. Pharma companies must leverage this insight to understand customers and drive meaningful engagement. We created an NPP data Agile Data Warehouse under the analytic team’s control. This enabled the Marketing team to:
- Easily measure the ROI of their marketing
- Optimize their marketing channels and make more impactful budget decisions
- Integrate data from all channels into one 360-degree view of the customer.
Ready for a Commercial Data Warehouse under your control?